Tuition & Financial Aid
- Summer 2024 rates will be posted when they become available.
- Summer 2023 rates:
- Undergraduate tuition rate: $1,320 per credit hour (includes online courses)
- Graduate tuition rate: $1,225 per credit hour
Tuition Statements and IRISHPAY
IRISHPAY is the University's online student account statement system.
The Office of Student Accounts generates electronic statements for the summer. Statement dates and additional information can be found at the Office of Student Accounts.
Benefits of IRISHPAY
- Secure 24/7 access to student's monthly statements and activity through insideND
- Convenient online payment via electronic check is available (no credit cards accepted)
- Ability to authorize others to view and pay student's account
International students are encouraged to use Western Union Business Solutions as a wire transfer payment option within IRISHPAY. Students should not bring international debit cards for payment of their student account.
When is tuition due?
Payment is expected on or before your first day of class. Students who have not received a bill prior to their first day of class should review IRISHPAY to see if charges were recently added.
The Federal Direct Plus Loan for Parents and private student loans are available to assist students with their Summer Session financing needs. Information and application procedures are available on the Financial Aid website
Questions regarding financial support for online courses should be directed to Financial Aid.
Summer employment is coordinated by the Department of Human Resources. Students may apply for summer employment at jobs.nd.edu in early March.
Athletic Grant-in-Aid recipients should contact the Athletic Compliance Office for information about grant-in-aid and housing assistance for Summer Session.