Tuition & Financial Aid
- Summer 2019 rates:
- Undergraduate tuition rate: $1,142 per credit hour (includes online courses)
- Graduate tuition rate: $850 per credit hour
- The tuition rate for auditing a course is the same as taking it for credit
Tuition Statements and IRISHPAY
IRISHPAY is the University's online student account statement system.
The Office of Student Accounts generates electronic statements for the summer. Statement dates and additional information can be found at the Office of Student Accounts.
Benefits of IRISHPAY
- Secure 24/7 access to student's monthly statements and activity through insideND
- Convenient online payment via electronic check available (no credit cards accepted)
- Ability to authorize others to view and pay student's account
When is tuition due
Payment is expected on or before your first day of class. Students who have not received a bill prior to your first day of class should review IRISHPAY to see if charges were recently added.
The Federal Direct Plus Loan for Parents and private student loans are available to assist students with their Summer Session financing needs. Information and application procedures are available on the Financial Aid website
Financial aid (scholarships and loans) are not available for courses taken online. Arrangement for the payment of the charges for these classes should be made through the Office of Student Accounts before the class begins.
Summer employment is coordinated by the Department of Human Resources. Students may apply for summer employment at jobs.nd.edu in early March.
Athletic Grant-in-Aid recipients should contact the Athletic Compliance Office for information about grant-in-aid and housing assistance for Summer Session.