Tuition & Financial Aid
- Summer 2017 rates:
- Undergraduate tuition rate: $1,058 per credit hour (includes online courses)
- Graduate tuition rate: $705 per credit hour
- The tuition rate for auditing a course is the same as taking it for credit
Tuition Statements and IRISHPAY
IRISHPAY is the University's online student account statement system.
The Office of Student Accounts generates electronic statements for the summer at the end of May, June, July, and August. Notification of a billing statement will be emailed from IRISHPAY to the student's university (@nd.edu) email address.
Benefits of IRISHPAY
- Secure 24/7 access to student's monthly statements and activity through insideND
- Convenient online payment via electronic check available (no credit cards accepted)
- Ability to authorize others to view and pay student's account
When is tuition due
Payment is expected on or before your first day of class. Students who have not received a bill prior to your first day of class should review IRISHPAY to see if charges were reacently added.
Federal loans (Direct Loans and Direct PLUS Loans) and private educational loans are available to assist students with their Summer Session financing needs. Information and application procedures are available on the Financial Aid website
Summer employment is coordinated by the Department of Human Resources. Students may apply for summer employment at jobs.nd.edu in early March.
Athletic Grant-in-Aid recipients should contact Tara Pillai in Academic Services for Student Athletes for information about grant-in-aid and housing for Summer Session.